Romantic love poems with a classical feel to tug at the heartstrings of your lover and make them blush
Love is a beautiful feeling, it is satisfying and enthralling. Falling in love is a sweet feeling, it makes life interesting. Nothing speaks romance than heartfelt romantic poems, those filled with words to make your partners heart flutter.
Love poems with a classical feel or touch will tug at their heart strings and it would help you express the depth of your love to your special person. Writing a love message is sweet but writing the perfect love poem is sweeter. In this post, we have a collection of love poems that are heart touching and captivating for your special person
If you want a love poem different and unique, something that would give you or your lover the classical feel, you are in the right place. Browse through our collection of 20 Heartfelt Love poems with a classical feel and find the perfect one for you
Heartfelt Poems about love
I can talk about my love for you all day as my heartfelt love for you is true, no poem can do enough justice to how i feel about you, you mean the whole world to me- love poem with a classical feel
1. Your love is my illumination, in my heart it brightly gleams, its resplendent flame enchanting. Trying to gauge its intensity is futile, a burdensome act for my love entrapped heart. The depth of my affection for you, even I cannot tell as it blossoms with each new day. I love you wholeheartedly, I cannot help it.
2. Your love in my heart is intense, it constantly ravages my soul like the rush of a wave; mighty in its fierce wrath. With the breaking of every dawn, my love for you blossoms, it arises with every sun, yes; it brightens my world daily.
3. You gave me the illumination my life desperately needed, you made the spark and you set my heart alight. All the rivers of the world cannot quench the fire of your love in my heart. With you there is only gain, you are my light every season
4. You are my hidden shield; you protect my heart. You are like beautiful flowers; you adorn my life, you make my face gleam and my morning glow, you make my sky blue and my nights bright. Everything you do, you adorn with grace, how can I not love you.
5. I want to hold you in my arms; I want to walk hand in hand with you, through every height and every depth. To wander together, hand in hand through every kind of weather, your love in my heart would never wane and I solemnly swear to always give you my best.
6. You might be far now but I can never forget your warmth. I am waiting and longing for that period when I get to hold you again, when my arms get to finally be your home.
7. My world was sullen, but you came and catapulted me to a season of love and laughter. Gaily sings my heart, it is stirred to ecstatic heights. Your presence is like the scent of spring; your love keeps me stable, it pins me to the saddle in tempestuous storms.
8. The sway of your hip, the taste of your lips, the feel of your touch, the movement of your fingers; everything you do drives me crazy. My longing for you is insatiable, in your soft arms I want to bury myself forever; lose myself in the pleasure of your embrace.
9. You tug at my heart strings, my heart has been gay and cheerful since I met you; the glints and enthrallments that fill it are astounding. Your love strengthen me, it holds all the other areas of my life together. Thank you darling for a love so perfect.
10. Like flowers in spring, my love for you would daily blossom. It is like the vast ocean, its depth I can never thoroughly explore. So get ready my love because with each new day, your love would only grow stronger.
How to Express Love in a Poem
I do not know the perfect way to express my love to you but i hope this poem helps to communicate how i feel. You are the best part of my life, the best part of my world and the one i want to spend eternity with – love poems with a classical feel
11. To have my arms cling around your beautiful waist, to see myself in your tender eyes, to wake up to your embrace, to always see your lovable face and to be blessed to be your man forever. This is my heartfelt desire; I never can rest from loving you
12. You are my crown, I wear you with a smile, like beautiful flowers, you fill my nostrils with pleasure. I have been plunged in a world of romance since I found you. My heart desire, my life’s warmth; In your caress I find comfort and warmth.
13. Seeing your beautiful face alone strokes the red flames of my desire. I consider myself fortunate for the access to your winsome face, your sweet beauty and your enchanting smile. I bless the hour, the day and the circumstance that led to your existence.
14. There is no lovelier prize I would rather the world gives. You are more than enough; you are my precious and most perfect flower, my most heartfelt desire. I have just two idols in this world; love and you
15. I have found an earthly paradise, I give myself credit for meeting you and to know all I need to give for your continual presence is my love and devotion makes this more perfect.
16. My soul desire, you revived my heart. I am swallowed in the swell of your love; in ecstasy I have been plumed. I know I have done nothing to merit your love; all I want now is to live as the object of your affection forever as my hopes and joy are bounded in you.
17. I have sought happiness and have found it in you; I have sought pleasure and have found it in you. My life has found refreshment in you, I want to walk with you forever, make you smile and make beautiful memories with you.
18. Your countenance is always radiant, your face serene. You make glorious all you do; you are more graceful than the queens of old. Crown me with your love; make me the king of your heart as mine is forever incensed with love for you.
19. I have always yearned for passionate love, I am glad I have finally found it in you. Your love entered my heart and banished all traces of loneliness; it came with a chariot of bliss and brought with it the blanket of peace. Loving you feels like dwelling in sweet realm of bliss. I can never repay your love. You my dear are the blessing my life has been waiting for.
You can also read Love messages to make her fall in love over again
20. You are sleep to my tired limbs, oxygen to my nostrils and blood to my veins. Every time I sleep in your arms, I get a feel of paradise, a taste of tranquility. I didn’t think it was possible to love anyone as much as I love you, I fall in love you more each day with every new second.
Love is a feeling that should never be taken for granted, it should be nursed and fed to ensure its longevity. I hope you liked our 20 Heartfelt Love poems, don’t forget to like and comment.
you might also be interested in