Congratulations on overcoming a drug addiction and if you are still in rehab or on your way to becoming clean, congratulations still for the effort so far.
The purpose of this post is to help you appreciate those people that have supported, encouraged and helped you on your journey to overcoming drug addiction
Go through the post below and reach out to those that made tremendous contribution to your rehabilitation.
It is broken down into categories:
Thanks Mom for Helping Me Get Over My Drug Problem
1. Thank you mom for helping me through what I consider the darkest time of my life. Your belief in me was instrumental to me successfully going through rehab.
2. You are not just my mother, you are my rock. I know my addiction took its toll on you but not once did you give up on me
3. I know I put you through a lot but I am grateful that period of my life is over now. Thank you so much for sticking with me and helping me overcome it.
4. I am emotional writing this message right now because I know I was a terrible and troublesome child; I am sorry for everything I put you through and I promise to never ever go down that path again.
5. I stole from you to feed my addiction, I embarrassed you and caused you pain but you bore it all and never rejected me as your child. Thank you mom for helping me through those times
6. If you had given up on me, I will probably be dead. I am alive today and getting back on my feet because of the unconditional love you showed me. Thank you mom
7. I will try to make things up to you and I will do what I can to make up for the lost times. Thanks for giving me another chance mom; I promise to not let you down.
8. For paying and giving me the chance to go to rehab, I am grateful. I never would have been able to afford it on my own. Thank you mom for giving me a chance to be better
9. Now that I am sober, I cringe whenever I remember the things that I put you through. I just had to send this message to say thank you mom, thank you for walking with me through it all and helping me get over my drug addiction problem.
You can also check out : Emotional appreciation message for mom
Thanks Dad for Helping Me through My Drug problem
10. Thank you dad for helping me get over my drug problem. I know it was a bumpy ride but I am glad it’s all over.
11. I consider you my hero. The truth is I don’t know how you were able to tolerate me for so long. Thank you dad for believing I was capable of changing
12. You were really tough on me, I thought you hated me those years but now, I know you did all you did for my own good. Thanks dad for the tough love.
13. Thank you for taking me back in as soon as I got clean. Having somewhere to go has made this process easier for me.
14. I regret ever experimenting with drugs; it was the worst decision of my life and I sincerely apologize for all I put you through and promise to be a better son to you
15. Thank you for helping me get over my drug problem dad. You threw your weight behind me and helped me in every turn and corner.
16. You are the best dad in the world and I can never forget the role you played in my transformation. Thank you dad for not giving up on me
17. Thank God I have a father like you. The love you have shown me has been incredible and if I have to spend the rest of my life showing you appreciation, I will. I have turned a new leaf now and I am never going back to that person I was.
You should also check out : Thank you for your love and support messages for dad
Thank You Note for Siblings
18. I am sorry for all I put you through. I know my addiction problem affected you as well and I hope you can forgive me for all I put you through.
19. I know our relationship has been damaged by my addiction but I am sober now and really want to work things out. Please give me a chance to be your big brother/sister again.
20. Thank you for your support, patience and understanding. You are one of those that motivated me to get intentional with my life and I am grateful for everything
21. I am sorry for all that I put you through and I am thankful you chose to love me even when I was pretty messed up.
22. You contributed greatly to my rehabilitation and I cannot talk about getting clean without mentioning your contribution. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart
23. Thank you for being the best sibling any one can ever hope for and loving me even in my down times. I will definitely pay back the favor some day
24. I have been through so much but I am in a better place in my life right now and I want to thank you for being a part of my rehabilitation process.
Thank You Messages for Lover or Spouse
25. Thank you for choosing to stay and help me overcome my problem. I know I put you through a lot and I am sorry
26. I didn’t think our relationship would survive what I put it through but here we are still very much in love. Thank you my love, Thank you for having my back
27. Thank you for choosing to love me in my worst moment and giving me a chance to turn a new leaf. I promise not to let you down again as this time around, I have changed for good
28. Your love strengthened me and kept me going and I am happy I made it through and can be the woman/man you fell in love with again
29. I am still a work in progress but I am bent on seeing this through. Thank you so much my love for believing in me.
30. I love you with all my heart and I will do anything to earn your trust again. I know I went too far but I believe we will move past this
31. All that happened made me a stronger and better person who is done living life carelessly. I am more responsible now and I am grateful you stood with me on this journey of self-discovery
32. You have proven to me that you love me and that you will always be there and this has really put me at peace. Thank you very much for holding me up when I needed it most
33. You helped me through what I consider a painful part and time of my life. I don’t know why you chose to stick with me when you could have left but I am thankful I was able to overcome my drug addiction with your help
34. You are the one person that stood with me and supported me the most and that is something I can never forget. Thank you so much darling
35. All that happened put a strain on our marriage/relationship but i am happy that phase is over now and we are stronger than we used to be.
Drug addiction is a big issue that can tear the family apart if not dealt with quickly and properly.
Having someone support you when you make the decision to change can be really helpful and if you are lucky enough to have encouraging people around you, appreciate them.
If you like the content of this post, leave a comment and don’t forget to like and share